Now quickly check if UET tags are set up correctly without having to wait for validation in the UI.
To help marketers ensure their accepted event monitoring (UET) tags are well carried out, Bing commercials has launched a Chrome browser extension known as UET Tag Helper.
UET tags are used to capture conversion activities from Bing commercials campaigns and energy Bing advertisements remarketing.
In Chrome, the brand new extension can be used to:
validate UET tags in actual time instead of having to attend a few hours and move again to the account to check on the repute;
check to peer in case you’ve applied the UET tag successfully while not having to look forward to an event to arise; and
troubleshoot common mistakes with the UET tag.
The extension is now live within the Chrome web store. The video from Bing advertisements beneath shows the way to use the UET Tag Helper. For more info on how the extension works, test out the help web page.
Latest posts by Chetan Patel (see all)
- Top 500+ High PR Sites | Build SEO Quality Backlinks 2016 - August 4, 2016
- Increase Your Website Visibility Through Smart SEO - August 4, 2016
- High PR 7 – PR 0 Dofollow Article Directory Submission Site List - July 30, 2016
- Free Top 5 Duplicate Content Checker Online SEO Tools - July 27, 2016
- Free Top 10 Website Broken Link Checker Online Tools - July 27, 2016